Thursday 12 September 2013

latest Fb sms


Scientists discovered that most women – Pogo Joke

Scientists discovered that most women, at some point in their lives contain intelligent DNA.
Unfortunately 95% of them will spit it out! >=) =D =))


Girl and Boy on FB in a Cool Style

Boy n girl on fb
girl:- “u never smile na??”
.
boy:-“hw can u say dis??”
.
.
. girl:-”i’ve never seen yous
smiling pics” .
.
.
boy:-“ok then …do u bath
daily??”
.
girl:-“ya ofcorse..y u asking??”
.
boy:-“no, I hvnt also
seen .any pic….” :D :D;-).








Never Judge the Beauty Of a Girl

Lolz: Never Judge the Beauty Of a
Girl By Her Profile Picture. Judge it
By the Photos She is Tagged in !!


Plz stay up just a little longer?

Gf n bf chattng on fb..
Gf: plz stay up just a little longer? I really want to talk to you :)
bf: No, sorry i gotta go
gf: Pleeeeeeeaaaaasssse?
Bf: No! My mom said if i don’t go to sleep now she’ll come down here and bash my head on the keyboaryujehs ndbhuji dcb fnekd xnedj ucdu cedtmjg tjmgjea =D =))

Why my Girlfriend loves a rose

I asked god:
Why my Girlfriend loves a rose
which dies in a day
But doesn’t love me who dies for
her every day? …….
.
.
God replied
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mast line hai !
Facebook pe status daal bahot Likes
milenge….:p =))


Girls k accounts ka POST MORTE

FB per Boys ek kaam seconds mein kartay
hain….!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Girls k accounts ka POST MORTEM…xD :D


muje uske jaisi kabi ni milegi:

Vo kehti ti
muje uske jaisi kabi ni milegi:-/
.
.
.
. .
.
.
.
.
. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mane uska naam likh ke fb pe search kia to 777 or
mil gai :-P

(Ladkiyo ki kami nai hai :-D)


A Common FB Friend

Who am I?
I am:
… a pending friend request
… an unreturned poke
… a deleted unread message
… a blocked account
… an ignored ‘hi’
… an eternal ‘brb’
… an awkward ‘like’
… an unwanted comment
… an unsolicited mutual friend
… a collateral ‘tag’
… a controversial status message
… a wanna-be profile pic
I am just a common fb guy…


Boy is depressed because

Boy is depressed because
- Job jaane wali hai
- Baal urr gaye, abhi tak shadi nahi hui
- Credit card ka bill kaise pay karunga
- CNG ki line….

Girl is depressed because
- DP change kiye 2 min. ho gaye abhi tak ek bhi like nahi, pata nahi sabko news feed me dikh raha hai ki nahi…


You are nicely dressed up where are u going my Son

MOM: You are nicely dressed up where are u going my Son ?
SON : Thanx a lot mom,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I’m going to the washroom as i need a new
facebook profile picture.. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment